Howdy. I am feeling pretty good, writing wise. The past few months have been rough, but as an indie author, it has been an overall improvement. Here’s my progress thus far:
1. Back to writing Book Three of the Rail Legacy, From An Irradiated Crypt.
2. Back on Anonymous Liaisons, my dieselpunk short in 1911 Russia.
3. Got the plot and title for another dieselpunk book, Basemath at Death’s Door. More diesel!
4. Last but not least, today us the release of The Blossom of Hours junior novel, wherein the Spaceman goes to the Moon. This takes place eight years before An Unsubstantiated Chamber, do I am still filling in the early days of my Victorian superheroes. If you want a cheap, fun, emotional steampunk read…
5. Decided to name my future company Negatrite! after the element in my Legacy Universe.
Practice makes perfect, they say. Well, so does progress.
Know your alternate history!